Thursday, February 25, 2010

hey gmail, what is up? I am a little worried about you.

I am a loyal fan of gmail ever since its first beta version. I jumped all over the web to get an invitation back in 2004. A couple years ago when my geeky friends switched their companies' email system to gmail, I was a supporter too.

But a couple things happened recently, which made me not so sure no more. Starting later last year I began to receive emails sent to another address that I had no relation with. Apparently gmail is forwarding others email into my inbox, all junk though. But if it is doing this, how do I know it is not forwarding my email to others?

Another hiccup happened this week. I pop emails from several alias accounts. And mails start showing up late, 2 or 3 days late, as a consequence I wasn't able to get back to people in time.

Google pretty much runs my life. I wish the best for them. But with the buzz burns still all over the web, this kind of misbehaviours on email application is worrisome. Even the giant can bite more than it can chew, sometimes. So this is a shout out to the gmail team, check it out.

1 comment:

amanricky said...

hi, followed ur blog. do follow me back. my blog is about blackberry. everything about it really!